Marketing Optimization System – Increase your sales and leads from your website using this step-by-step system. Understand your customers and their problems, and create products that will solve their problems so you can improve your goals and get better results in a shorter amount of time.
Furthermore, the Marketing Optimization System is organized into three phases:
1. Strategic Evaluation – Break down your target market into your ideal customers during the first phase. You need to define your ideal customer, also known as an avatar. Having a clear understanding of your avatar allows you to identify their needs and speak to them in a language and voice that is familiar to them – the voice that they actually use.
2. 5-Step Process – The M.O. System is broken down into these five steps:
- Discovery – Involves quantitative and qualitative analysis and putting yourself in your customers’ shoes to figure out exactly what is going on, allowing you to find areas of opportunity. You also get to learn how people use and interact with your websites.
- Hypothesis – After gathering your data, you need to create educated guesses to determine what needs to go on for conversion testing. After that, you will draw up a plan to help you get the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.
- Execution – After you have gathered data and made educated guesses, you need to start getting things in motion. This phase is where you create all the tests and develop the creative for the differentiation variations in each experiment and set up the split testing software.
- Review – Look back on your efforts and study your analytics to check if the new changes are helping your conversion rates. Remember that just because a split test wins doesn’t mean you are making more money.
- Scale – Now you are ready to take your business to the next level, and make more money. After you have determined which tests are helping improve conversion rates, increase sales, and generate more leads, you can take what you have learned and apply it to other areas of your eCommerce store in order to sustain and further improve your positive results.
3. Bottom Line Growth – The key to growing your business quickly and effectively is in solid optimization. Remember that you need to ensure you are increasing your overall profit. This is where you reap the rewards from continuous iterative testing.